.: About Me
My name is Liviu and I am an IT security enthusiast. I know that the phrase will become eventually cliché as Infosec domain becomes more and more like a job and less like a passion but anyways.. I have been in the industry since 2002 working in various areas from exploit research to forensics, pentesting and more recently into threat response. I am experienced with Linux, Mac and even Windows if I have to.
I like to develop security tools and do security research, that sometimes I present at UK security events like BSides, OWASP London, 44Con. In my (continuously shrinking) spare time, I get involved in the security community events and I am organizing the London stack Smashers meetup.
- OSCE, OSCP, GREM, GCIH, CEH, etc. certified
- Advanced malware techniques and tricks
- Reverse engineering, malware research, exploit analysis
- Digital forensics and incident response
- I like solving problems, techincal but not only. There is actually one on the main page of this site.
- I'm usually curious about how things work.
- I like to organise things, plan activities and see projects realised. Although it might sound boring and some people think that this kills creativity, I believe that in the end this actually allows even more time to think and be creative when everything is in place.
- I love learning and sharing knowledge, and helping people in general.